Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm not happy with my Italian armored cars!

I got a shipment from Picoarmor this week and among the things I received were some Italian AB40 armored cars. 
That's them filed and primed. As you can see, they're actually quite good representations of AB40's. 

However....as my readers will know, I'm trying to represent the Italian Army that invaded Egypt in 1940. AB40's were about the least used of all Italian armored cars, because only 24 were made before the production lines were converted to making AB41's. What I need are models of the two armored cars the Italians did use in fairly large numbers in the desert in 1940, the Fiat 611:
And the Lancia IZM:

However, O8 doesn't make them, so I have no choice but to grit my teeth and use the AB40's. Oddzial Osmy needs to make some other choices in Italian armored cars. Marcin, I hope you read my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment